For more than 60 years, Tri-State Insurance Agency has served the businesses and residents of northern New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. Today, we are a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sussex Bank, the region’s premier banking institution.
We represent more than 20 of the country’s most respected and highly rated regional and national carriers licensed to write insurance in 27 states. Our long-standing reputation with these carriers often allows us to negotiate competitive rates with broad coverage on your behalf. Even more importantly, if you do experience a loss, you can rely on Tri-State’s responsiveness to prepare, process and expedite payment of your claim.
Our portfolio of business, personal and employee benefit insurance products includes, but is not limited to:
- Commercial General Liability
- Commercial Property
- Business Interruption
- Business Auto
- Management Liability (including Directors & Officers Liability, Employment Practices)
- Professional Liability
- Flood Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Specialty Industries (Construction, Real Estate, Manufacturing, Transportation, Wholesalers)
- Personal Lines — Auto, Homeowners, Umbrella, High-Value Home, Boat, etc.
- Employee Benefits — Consumer-Driven Health Plans, Group Dental, Disability, Health, Vision, Voluntary Benefits
We can also assist you with your risk management strategies to help you address exposures and stem losses in the workplace and at home.
Tri-State is ready to serve your insurance needs.
Tri-State Insurance Agency offers comprehensive insurance programs to protect your business, your employees, your family, and you. Companies and residents throughout Pennsylvania, northern New Jersey, and New York turn to our expertise and experience to help them manage their risk and protect their assets. Give our professionals a call toll-free at 888.990.0526, email us or fill out and send the form on this page for a free consultation and quote.